Dear friend..

hmm... 

i finally realized something.. the thing that i think is the most sensual thing that i came across in  a while.. The thing that i fall for, the thing that changes me completely. I cannot stop thinking about the thing that brings tears to my eyes, that brings me joy, that makes me fly high in the air filled with excitement. 

Now what is the that thing.. is the question mark? I din find time to write this week as i was busy for this ponga. My pongal was memorable too as i had some special moments which happen after a long time with my close buddy. Before i sit to write, there are so many things that i wish to write but when i start i couldnt. Now i feel like writing.. but am not sure where the writing goes... 

My dear friend.. 
I know there is so much that has happen in the past few years, we see, we cannot speak, we dream but cannot make it true. Hopes have long gone and now it is not ours. Your life has become totally different from mine, i dont get to see you like i always do, i dont get to fight with you like i always do.. i dont get to talk to you often like i always do.. Nothing is like it always use to be.. 

There seems to be nothing between us.. after all this.. i still feel blood rushing and gushing the minute i see you.. Life is hard to bear at times.. this is not what we planned to do.. Hope there will be answers for what all happen.. 

I have been writing for a long time, but i couldn find time to write for myself.. all i wrote was general stuff not for the sake of enjoyment. Thats why i couldn become a content writer, coz i dont want to sit and write technical stuff all the time.. 


clumsily 
but gently
i push you 
from my head.. 
as i fumble at my desk, 
shuffle papers.. try to see.. 
think and do.. 
when all i find
beneath 
my hand, my paper, my pen.. my eyes, my heart 
is you .............


Thanks for being in ma life..


Comments

Popular Posts