SOMETIMES IT IS YOUR PRESENCE THAT IS NEEDED TO MAKE A GREATER CHANGE IN SOMEONE's LIFE..

When you dont give up, you dont fail...

This is what i saw today morning.. when i was all the more frustrated.. and things werent going fine. 
My life has taken a dramatic twist after my school days. My mind has taken priorities to achieve  and do something in life. I  dint event imagine i will be what i am. Not everything that happens around us is for a cause.. We always try to ask "WHY ME".. and that is what i did too when things started falling apart. 

Thus a new chapter in my life opened.. I clinged to what i thought was percious and imagined to live a life on my own. I wanted to do lot of things but i lack concentration.. I have been trying to complete a process for a very long time and i couldnt do it as i was having lot of small disturbances. Finally i gave up and i decided not to try anymore.. 

I left home in the morning with so much of frustration and anger.. Thinking i should not try anymore and just forget planning for that particular process. I fought with everyone.. and when i started driving i was full of tears. I reached office and then had no time to think about anything. After a few appointments i remembered the meeting i was suppose to attend in Women's college. I went to attend the meeting.. surprsingly i was also one of the chief guest and they asked me to give a small welcome speech.. 

When i saw the final year students who were waiting eagerly for their turn to present something on thier own i rememberd my college days.. where i use to be a shy, conscious girl who can never talk something on my own. I will not initiate a conversation or even participate in a group discussion. I had no confidence at all that i can perform or even talk something which i believe strongly.  The minute i entered they showed a video of the sports person Derek Anthony Redmond, the most nightamarish moment for any athelete dreaming of a trophy. He tore his hamstring and started limping on the track with one leg, but to everyone’s surprise he didn’t stop running but persisted with his slow hop. The amazing thing is his father ran the whole race along with his son supporting him and helping him complete it. End of the video the lines read... 
 

 When you dont give up, you dont fail...

I understood one need a task or a work that will arouse the passion in them. I indentified that when i started taking english and french coaching classes. I had a passion for making others understand what they think they never will. I took that as my target, and the result was my incentive and it became the purpose for me to move on. 
I started getting a feeling of achievement and self-satisfaction, slowly i started coming out of my shell.  

NO ONE IS NOT WORTHY SOMETIMES IT IS YOUR PRESENCE THAT IS NEEDED TO MAKE A GREATER CHANGE IN SOMEONE's LIFE..

Comments

Popular Posts